Posted on Saturday, May 12, 2012 by York English Primary School & Kindergarten
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Minimum 1 year experience required (preferably with young children)
Commencement of Service:
1 August 2012
8:20AM to 4:50PM (Monday to Friday)
- Monthly salary of HK$20,000 and up
- 1-Year or 2-Years Contract (renewable on mutual agreement)
- Work Visa sponsored by the School
- FREE round-trip airfare (reimbursable upon completion of each full-year of service)
- Fair leave/holiday package (i.e. 10 days of annual leave + 6 to 9 days of school holiday + 17 days of public holiday)
- NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKERS
- University graduates (B.A or B.Ed Early Childhood preferred but not essential)
- Must be single or teaching couple with no dependent
- Responsible, love to work with children and excellent communication skills
- Energetic and enthusiastic about early childhood development
Interested parties please e-mail your resume, a recent photo/video, relevant certificates, and reference letters to firstname.lastname@example.org (attention: Ms Carrie Ng).
Deadline: 31 May 2012.
Eslbase is not responsible for the accuracy of the information in this job advert or for the outcome of any application or communication made in relation to it. Please see our full disclaimer.
© 2013 Eslbase. All rights reserved