Here’s some more info about the activity:
|Aim||To practise the present perfect tense.|
|Activity||Students play a game, making TRUE or FALSE answers to “Have you ever…?” questions.|
|Organisation||Group work and whole class|
|Preparation||Make enough copies of the worksheet for the number of students in your class.|
|What do I do?||
1. Have you ever stolen anything? If yes, give details.
2. Have you ever climbed a mountain? If yes, give details.
3. Have you ever eaten frogs’ legs? If yes, give details.
4. Have you ever met the leader of your country? If yes, give details.
5. Have you ever tried bungee jumping? If yes, give details.