Here’s some more info about the activity:
|Language point||Present and past tenses|
|Aim||To practise the correct form of present and past tenses|
|Activity||Students play a game, gambling on correct sentences.|
|Preparation||Make enough copies of the activity for the number of students in your class. Photocopy some money to use as fake cash. Small denominations (for example $1, $5 and $10 bills) are good, to give groups flexibility in the amount of their stake.|
|What do I do?||
1. They stay at The Hilton hotel tonight.
2. Which room did you use for the English lesson last night?
3. They established a small company on 1989.
4. When did they open the new factory?
5. Who did win the competition last year?
6. Where do they have the meeting yesterday?
7. They are having the seminar in October this year.
8. How many employees does your company got?