Here’s some more info about the activity:
|Aim||To practise the use of gerund or infinitive after different verbs.|
|Activity||Students complete sentences.|
|Preparation||Make enough copies of the questionnaire for the number of students in your class.|
|What do I do?||
VISIT, GO (x2), MOVE, EAT (x2), WRITE, BUY, HAVE, STAY
1. Do you enjoy ________________ to football matches?
2. Have you ever considered ________________ to another country?
3. What time did you finish ________________ breakfast this morning?
4. Do you want ________________ at home tonight?
5. Do you plan ________________ a holiday soon?
6. She hasn’t finished ________________ the report yet.
7. The sun was shining so I decided ________________ for a walk.
8. She has a toothache. She needs ________________ the dentist!
9. I can’t really afford ________________ a new car at the moment.
10. I normally avoid ________________ unhealthy food.