Download and print
Download a PDF version of this activity for classroom use with teacher notes.
|Aim||To practise comparative adverbs.|
|Activity||Students complete sentences with comparative adverbs.|
|Organisation||Individual or pair work|
|Preparation||Make enough copies of the worksheet for the number of students in your class.|
|What do I do?||
CAREFUL, STUPID, GOOD, EARLY, HARD, FAST, COMFORTABLE, SLOW, SOON, QUICK
1 You will get there _____________________ if you take the train.
2. You can travel _____________________ in First Class.
3. I speak English _____________________ than you.
4. Can’t you drive ______________________ ? We’re going to be late!
5. The students in this class work ____________________ than my old class.
6. He reads ____________________ than me. It takes him a long time to finish a book.
7. They arrived much _____________________ than we expected.
8. You should drive _____________________ at night than during the day.
9. He recovered much _____________________ than the doctors expected.
10. He’s behaving even _____________________ than yesterday