Download and print
Download a PDF version of this activity for classroom use with teacher notes.
|Aim||To develop fluency in the context of cinema and film.|
|Activity||Students discuss or debate issues.|
|Organisation||Group work and whole class|
|Preparation||Make enough copies of the activity for the number of students in your class.|
|What do I do?||
To use as a debate:
CINEMA AND FILM
1. Some Hollywood stars are paid $20 million per film. Is this too much?
2. There is too much sex and violence in films.
3. Films do not need to reflect real life – fantasy is good!
4. Films should never be censored – we should be able to choose what we want to see.
5. What makes you go and watch a film at the cinema?
6. If you made a film, what would it be about?