Download and print
Download a PDF version of this activity for classroom use with teacher notes.
|Aim||To practise adjectives with -ed and -ing endings.|
|Activity||Students complete sentences with adjectives ending in -ed and -ing.|
|Organisation||Individual or pair work|
|Preparation||Make enough copies of the worksheet for the number of students in your class.|
|What do I do?||
EXCITED / EXCITING
INTERESTED / INTERESTING
BORED / BORING
SURPRISED / SURPRISING
TIRED / TIRING
EMBARRASSED / EMBARRASSING
1. I’m _____________________ about my new apartment.
2. I’m feeling really _____________________ . I didn’t sleep well.
3. The museum was very _____________________ . You should go!
4. I’m _____________________ with my hairstyle. I want to change it.
5. She was _____________________ to hear that they were getting married.
6. The flight was _____________________ so I think I’ll go to bed.
7. The film was _____________________ . I didn’t like it.
8. He didn’t know the answer to the question and felt _____________________.
9. I’m _____________________ in art. Are you?
10. I was singing a song to many people at the concert and I couldn’t remember the words. It was really _____________________ !