Resource centre - First conditional
Download and print a free PDF version of this activity to use in the classroom with accompanying teacher notes.
|Aim||To practise the first conditional|
|Activity||Students complete first conditional sentences|
|Organisation||Individual / pair work|
|Preparation||Make enough copies of the worksheet for the number of students in your class|
|What do I do?||1 Hand out the worksheet.
2 Students complete the sentences by choosing verbs from the list and putting them in the correct form.
1. If I ____________ to London, I ____________ my aunt.
2. If she ____________ hard, she ____________ her exams.
3. If they ____________ early, ____________ you ____________ them to wait?
4. If he ____________ to the party tonight, ____________he ____________ a friend?
5. If I ____________ enough money, I ____________ that coat!
6. She ____________ angry, if you ____________ that!
7. I ____________ to the doctor tomorrow, if I ____________ worse.
8. If you (not) ____________ your homework, I ____________ your father!
9. ____________ you ____________ the phone if it ____________?
10. If it ____________ tomorrow, we (not) ____________ to the beach.
Download and print a free PDF version of this first conditional activity to use in the classroom with accompanying teacher notes.
© 2013 Eslbase. All rights reserved