What you’ll learn
– Master modern communicative techniques for engaging students in multiple English language learning environments.
– Recognize, identify, and use language acquisition theories and principles to develop sound lesson plans.
– Deliver lesson plans using interactive and engaging methods.
– Understand ways to motivate and properly engage students.
What does the course include?
– TEFL Adventure includes more than 120 hours of study material
– As long as they have internet access, students are able to log into their online lessons at any time, from anywhere
– Students can access online courses through our mobile app, allowing them to study while on the go
– Coursework includes quizzes, tests, written responses, and final exams
– Students get real feedback from real instructors for their completed assignments and test
– Students who successfully pass a TEFL Adventure course are certified for life
TEFL courses at TEFL Adventure
TEFL Adventure online 120-hour certification courseWhere can I take the course?
The developers of TEFL Adventure have real-world experience in how to navigate the challenges of teaching English to non-native speakers in a foreign environment. TEFL Adventure is designed to help both new and experienced instructors successfully acquire ESL-teaching positions abroad, and be confident teachers once they begin their jobs.
What makes TEFL Adventure unique from other online teacher-training courses is that the program is constantly evolving. To ensure material always stays relevant, we continue to edit and update the course in line with shifting educational needs. This includes providing regular updates to our lessons and assignments, and making sure students get real feedback from our instructors.