Georgian-German Academy is a German and English language school located in Tbilisi. The school offers online and face to face German and English courses to language learners.
• We are offering a result-oriented and exciting learning environment for language learners.
• We are providing a just and development-oriented workplace for the personnel.
• Quality: Our Teaching is based on the international standards of language teaching, creating a result-oriented, highly structured and exciting learning process. Our teachers are highly qualified and experienced university lecturers who have achieved impressive results with many students for years. The Academy’s teaching philosophy is based on a recognized communicative teaching approach. In the end, a learner has reading, writing, listening and speaking, and cultural adaptation skills.
• Culture: We teach the German and English languages and make our students aware of German/Austrian and British/American cultures.
• Communication: Our learning environment supports the development of students’ language and intercultural communication skills.
• Openness: The teachers of the Academy are always open to new teaching ideas and experience. Teaching is a way for us to help our learners to get more accessible for new ideas, cultural knowledge and people.
• Honesty: Is the primary principle of our work. In business and academic relationships, we are asking the same from our teachers, students and partners.