Why is Apax English the Best Teaching Opportunity in Southeast Asia?
APAX English’s mission is to give you all the tools you need to be set up for success. For new teachers,
you receive training, coaching, support and guidance. For veteran teachers, you can take your career to
the next level with a fast track to a managerial role.
You also gain teaching and management experience. You learn how to blend technology with student
engagement in state of the art facilities. This allows you to have a fantastic work life balance to enjoy
travel and culture within Vietnam.
What will APAX do for you?
– Highest Annual ESL Salary in Vietnam
– Highest Start-up Bonus
– Best Completion Bonus
– Monthly Housing Allowance
– Performance-Based Monthly Bonuses
– No Lesson Planning – Unique Methodology
– Documents Provided – Visa, Work Permit, Residence Card
– Full Training: 2 weeks of training will get you all set up in your ESL career.
– Career Development: Opportunity for promotion to Senior Teacher, Faculty Manager and beyond.
– Ongoing Support: You get help at every step – applying, on-boarding, getting set up and living in
– Social Life: 1000+ strong teacher community.
– Native English Proficiency
– Bachelor’s Degree
– TEFL, TESOL, CELTA (or equivalent)
Position & Responsibilities
Our program brings a new style of curriculum. Our technology is raising the bar of education in the
emerging market of Vietnam. Our unique program emphasizes critical thinking, creativity, and well-
researched character traits for success.
– 21 teaching hours per week
– 10-16 average class size
– Deliver fully prepared lessons
– Classroom management skills
– Administrative duties
Email email@example.com with the following:
No TEFL? No problem.
APAX is partnered with Bridge.edu. If you are currently located in Vietnam and would like to consider the
in-classroom learning option or need to obtain your TEFL, please explore opportunities here apaxenglish-
tefl.bridge.edu to help you get set up as soon as possible!