Publication of reviews
We will not accept or publish reviews which:
- are offensive, threatening, discriminatory, abusive, or infringe the rights of any person or entity or break any law
- are found to be false or fraudulent
- are duplicates of reviews found on other websites
- contain only generic or vague comments
In submitting your review, you confirm that you have not been offered any payment or incentive to write it.
Verification of Reviews
We check all reviews submitted. We also verify the authenticity of any review which has a rating of 5 or below or is very negative about the course or course provider. We reserve the right to remove or leave unpublished any review from Eslbase.com which we are unable to verify. This is to ensure that all reviews that appear on Eslbase.com are real, honest and fair, and to protect the integrity of the course providers being reviewed and of Eslbase.
Use of Reviews
Your review, if approved, will feature on the course provider’s page on Eslbase.
Use of Personal Information
The reviewer’s first name and location will be displayed next to the review. Last name and email address will be kept strictly confidential and will never be displayed. By submitting a review, you consent to Eslbase using your email address to contact you for the following reasons:
- to verify the authenticity of your review
- to invite you to publish an interview on Eslbase about your course and teaching experience!
If you have any questions about any aspect of this Review Policy, please contact us.