We’re giving away a £200 Airbnb gift card or Amazon voucher! All you have to do is review your TEFL course. Here’s how it works:
By entering the prize draw you agree to be bound by these rules and by Eslbase’s terms and conditions.
- To enter you must be over 18, post a TEFL course review which is verified, accepted and published on Eslbase.com subject to the conditions of this Review Policy, and tick the box on the Reivew form to say that you would like to be entered into the prize draw.
- The prize is an Airbnb gift card or Amazon voucher to the value of £200 (two hundred pounds Sterling). The winner can choose which of the choices he/she would like to receive. The prize is not refundable or redeemable for cash.
- The closing date is 30 September, 2020, or the date on which the 100th review is published, whichever is later. The winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries the day after the closing date.
- We will notify the winner by email within three days of the closing date. The winner must then complete and sign a Declaration and Release Form confirming acceptance of the Prize as awarded and releasing Eslbase and their employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns from any liability in connection with the Prize or this Draw.
- If the winner cannot be reached within ten days of the draw, or if the winner doesn’t return the Declaration and Release Form within seven days of receipt, he/she will be disqualified and Eslbase will award the prize to another entrant drawn at random.
- We reserve the right to offer an alternative prize or amend these rules for any reason.
- The prize draw is subject to all applicable UK laws and regulations.
- Eslbase may publish the name of the winner on the Eslbase website and/or social media pages. Eslbase may also use the winner’s personal information for other publicity purposes, but only by first acquiring the consent of the winner to do so.
- The prize draw is operated and promoted by Eslbase.
If you have any questions about these rules, please contact us. Good luck!
You can review your TEFL course here.