Shanghai, known as the ‘Oriental Paris’, is China's biggest and richest city (on aggregate). It is one of China's greatest economic and cultural centers; therefore, it is seen as a showcase for everything considered modern in China.
The city rivals New York or Paris in terms of modernity and boasts a blended culture of the East and the West. Shanghai is a tourist destination famous for historical landmarks as well as modern, ever-expanding skylines. You will never get bored in this dynamic metropolis.
• Student age: 3 – 12 years
• 10-15 students / class
• 75 minutes to 90 minutes classes
• 35 hours per week including teaching and office hours
• 5 work days including weekends
• 2 days off on weekdays
Salary and benefits
• Base Salary: USD 1880- 2455 (RMB 13,000 - 17,000) after tax.
• Housing: Monthly stipend USD 360 (RMB 2,500) after tax
• Monthly bonus USD 360 (RMB 2500) after tax
• Free TEFL course
• Airfare Bonus: USD 580 (4,000 RMB) reimbursed at the end of the contract
• Commercial insurance (life & medical insurance)
• Public Holidays: Chinese public holidays and Christmas day paid off
• All teaching materials provided
• 5 days of upfront training
BA degree or above (Education, linguistics or English degree given top priority)
TEFL certificate or other teaching certificate OR 2 years teaching experience required
How to apply
Please mention on your application title: Shanghai_ Your name