Waijiaoyi - Beijing Jinzai Lingjuli Information Technology Co.
With now more than 200 private and public institutions seeking our teaching services, we are elated to share this rare opportunity by hiring 300 more teachers.
• Deliver online lessons to students of a particular grade level
• Evaluate and grade students' class work and participation
• Provide effective feedback to guide students' learning and success
• Attend discipline specific and administrative meetings as scheduled
• Set-up: Online Group Class (8-30 students) depending on daily attendance
• Student age range: 8-16 years old
• Teaching materials: provided by Waijiaoyi
• Class length: 25 minutes OR 50 minutes depending on the booked teaching slot
• Working schedule: (Beijing Time) 8am-6pm (Saturday & Sunday)
* There are not much bookings on a weekday but the teacher has the option to open teaching slots from 1:00 PM – 6:00 PM.
• Bachelor’s Degree or above
• TEFL/TESOL/ CELTA Certification
• Teaching experience (Online or On-site / One-to-one, group or classroom)
• Excellent command of English
• Group class teaching experience is an advantage
• 22 – 45 years old
Salary and benefits
• Flexible Schedule
• Paid per Booking (paid with student)
3rd week - 2nd month: [Good attendance, Stable Internet Connection]: up to $22/hour
• Fixed Schedule
• Fixed Pay (paid with or without student)
*If the teacher's performance is highly satisfactory after 2 weeks to 1 month of observation, the payment will become fixed and you are paid for staying online during the above-mentioned working hours, if the class is booked or not.
• 1 KPI - Overall Performance - Once a teacher has got 80% score, you are entitled to KPI incentive which is 5% of your monthly salary
• Basic Rate Increment - Once a teacher reaches 500 teaching hours, hourly rate increases by $1
• Payout: monthly, every 10th
How to apply
Our online recruitment platform will systematically walk you through the entire process until you reach the final stage, On-boarding.
Contact me for the full job description to see if you're qualified and interested.