Five day work week, with morning and afternoons on weekends a must.
Classes consist of groups ranging from 4-6 students each.
Depending on your time, you may be asked to provide a limited number of demonstration classes to potential customers, as well as to bring your energy and ideas to outside marketing activities.
The only musts for this job are an openness to new cultures, the ability to communicate professionally across languages, and a love of teaching young learners.
Salary and benefits
• Academic training
• Opportunities for advancement according to your skills an interests
• Teaching materials and resources
• Opportunities for group task development, and outstanding skills showcases
• Part time opportunities for additional income
1. Basic salary: 16,000+ RMB per month (before tax);
2. Bonus system
a. Contract completion bonus,
b. Bonus for new teachers;
c. Overtime pay，
d. Quarterly bonus
e. Bonus for enrollment，
3. Allowance system
a. Housing allowance；
b. Flight allowance；
c. Sign-in allowance；
4. Other benefits
a. Visa support: provide legal residence permit;
b. Medical & accident insurance;
c. Paid holiday:
d. Nursing Leave:
e. Maternity Leave:
f. Professional training;
g. Opportunities for promotion;
h. Airport pick-up, free hotel upon arrival, team building, etc
5. Special Benefits for teachers who have or want to bring nuclear family to China.
a. Medical & accident insurance: for foreign spouse and lineal relatives in China.
b. Housing allowance for children,
c. Local education allowance for children,
• Bachelor's or above
• TEFL/TESOL certificate preferred