English Educational Services
• Timetable of four hours per day, four mornings per week, with either Mondays or Fridays free. (Sixteen class hours per week)
• Contract starting late September through to the end of June 2020, with a further academic year optional (2020 – 2021)
• Expedited Spanish "N.I.E." numbers for all confirmed applicants (Foreign Spanish Resident's Number)
• Working in the classroom together with Spanish teachers of English and possibly teachers of some other subjects; all in English
• 1,000 Euros net per month with all school and public holidays paid throughout the academic year
• Evenings free (to supplement your income with private classes, if desired). Solid advice given
• NO knowledge of Spanish or previous classroom experience necessary (but welcome)
• Advice given with bureaucracy, opening bank accounts and finding accommodation
• Applications from couples welcome
* Mature Applicants very welcome. No Age Barrier.
**Please note (very important): As we are unable to charge the schools or their respective education departments a fee for our services, we are making a single, nominal charge of 200 EUROS to each Language Assistant presented successfully, to cover our basic costs of recruitment. This will only be payable once your post has been confirmed by the relevant Education Authority and you have started working in the school.
All relevant applications will receive a reply: PLEASE SEE "JOB REQUIREMENTS"
** Applications by couples welcome.
Salary and benefits
1,000 Euros Net per calendar Month (16 hours weekly) with Mondays or Fridays Free as well as all public holidays. Initially, contracts until the end of the academic year, option to renew, by mutual agreement, for a further academic year.
** Full assistance provided with speedy N.I.E. application, advice on accommodation, mobile phones etc.
To qualify for these positions you must meet the following requirements:
• A completed University degree
• Totally native speaker of English
• Valid EU / British passport holder, OR, U.S. / Canadian passport holder with Youth Mobility Programme / Student Visa.
• DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) Check/Background check; or proof of application thereof. (Or Equivalent)
* Student Visa (only for U.S. and Canada passport holders (also Youth Mobility Programme)
A TEFL certificate is desirable (but not required), as is experience working with children or teenagers.
** Age is no barrier. Mature applicants very welcome.
How to apply
• Let us know your EXACT first date of availability
• Scanned copies of valid passport and University Degree
• All appropriate applications will receive a reply
• Age is no barrier. Mature applicants very welcome
Please see "Job Requirements"
Other opportunities (including EFL positions) will become available throughout the academic year. We look forward to hearing from you. Many thanks for your interest.