Rainbow Cambridge Kids English
Provide demonstration classes to new and prospective students and participate in marketing activities.
Attend weekly meetings, training, workshops and do all required paperwork (lesson plans, study plans, activity planning, and other tasks).
Handle class sizes from 1-10.
5 working days per week, Monday and Tuesday off.
35 working hours per week (25 Classes + non-teaching) each class is 55 minutes long.
Salary and benefits
• Contract completion bonus: 5000
• Overtime pay: 150 per extra hour
• Housing ; provided
• Flight allowance: 7000 per year
• Visa support: provide legal Z visa
• Paid holiday: all Chinese public holidays
• Sick leave: 5 days per semester
• Airport pick-up, free hotel upon arrival, team building, etc.
Bachelor's or Master’s degree in an English speaking country
At least 1 year related experience preferred
TEFL/TESOL certificate preferred
20-40 years old
How to apply
WeChat: sadeholness / sarah_shenhui