This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who has worked in teaching, looking for progression into a full-time, UK based sales/operations role for a reputable company with opportunities for career growth.
The Role is fixed term from January – August 2020
Who You Are:
• Are you proactive, confident and a good salesperson?
• Do you enjoy striking up conversation with new people?
• Do you enjoy interacting with people in person?
• Do you thrive in a target driven environment?
• Are you an achiever who goes above and beyond, never settling for the status quo?
• The candidate should be able to take initiative, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and like working in a dynamic, energetic and fast moving team.
Overall responsible for recruiting homestay hosts, managing the homestay staff team and caring for the welfare of our international students during the summer.
Ensuring the smooth running of our student accommodation during the lead up to and in summer.
Working off-site for promotional recruitment street actions, events, fairs and leafleting.
Creating leads and enquiries from marketing activities and events.
Calling potential families to convince them to host with EF.
Visiting local families ensuring compliance and standards.
Providing prospective host families with information of our product.
Managing the training of part-time visitors & telesales/admin staff.
Being a face of EF and provide excellent customer service in every situation.
Salary and benefits
• Resilience and passion to reach your targets
• Flexible, energetic & flourishes in busy & varied work environment
• Clean Driving Licence
• Based in or willing to relocate to Oxford
How to apply
Or contact our office directly on 01865 759 670 for an informal chat about the position.
Alternatively, you can apply directly on our careers website: careers.ef.com...