• Subject: English, Maths, Science, Music, Drama (other subjects possible)
• Location: Hangzhou, Ningbo, Suzhou, Wenzhou, Nanjing
• Contract Length: 10 or 22 months
• Start Dates: Main intake in March, but positions available throughout the year
• Teaching Hours: Up to 20 hours per week
• Students ages: 3-12 years
Salary and benefits
• Holidays: 10 month contract: 3 weeks. 22-month contract: 2 months
• Accommodation: Rent free housing or housing allowance
• Flight Allowance: 6,000 CNY (£680)
• Food: Free lunch (breakfast and dinner is also often included)
• Training: Provided by a fab team of highly experienced professionals
To teach in China you need to have a passport from an English speaking country or be fluent in English and have studied at a University in a native English speaking country. You also must be a graduate in any subject. You do not need to be a teacher, have previously completed a TEFL certificate or have teaching experience to apply. Having teaching experience is a definite advantage but is not essential.
Before you go to China you need to have completed a 150 hour hybrid TEFL course. This is a TEFL course which includes some offline content, usually classroom experience. Our partners in China can offer you a FREE hybrid TEFL course which usually costs between £500 and £1000. If you already have a TEFL qualification which does not include offline content we can help you convert your TEFL to a hybrid qualification for FREE.
We would love to hear from you if you match the criteria above, have a clean background check and are an enthusiastic, friendly, flexible, team player who loves working with kids.