Gulf Expert Teachers
Urgent positions in Jinyun City, Zhejiang Province
• New positions just in: two teachers needed urgently to teach in the biggest training centre in Jinyun city, Zhejiang Province, close to Shanghai. You would be teaching the age range 6-15 years old. Class sizes will be 15 students only, teaching 25 hours a week. A five day working week.
• The salary for these particular roles are 12,000 to 16,000 RMB per month. Other benefits include training, free accommodation, assistance with applying for the work visa, paid work permit, a flight allowance of 7000 RMB when finishing your contract, airport pickup, contract renewal bonus amongst other benefits.
• This particular company is known for looking after its teachers. You will be provided with full assistance in settling in your new job and home from the start of the successful application until the end of your contract. You will not be left to fend for yourself once you have landed in China.
• Native speakers from the UK, USA, Canada, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand and Ireland only. Must have a bachelor’s degree.
Native English speaker TEFL Teachers from the UK, USA, Canada, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand and Ireland. Please do not apply if you are not from these countries.
Exciting new teaching vacancies in many locations in China including the cities of Yangzhou, Nanjing, Suzhou, Kunshan, Baoding, Hangzhou, Xi’an and Beijing amongst others. Teaching English in English training schools, public schools and kindergartens. This particular company is known for looking after its teachers. You will be provided with full assistance in settling in your new job and home from the start of the successful application until the end of your contract. You will not be left to fend for yourself once you have landed in China.
• 40 hours a week (25 hours of teaching and 15 office hours)
• 5 day working week
• Students: children, teenagers and adults
• Class sizes: 5 to 40 students
• One year contract renewable with a raise in salary every year based on performance and achievements
Salary and benefits
• Free accommodation (apartment with basic facilities)
• Flight allowance of up to 5000 RMB after finishing contract
• Paid official Chinese holidays
• Airport pick up service
• Chinese SIM card and help getting a bank card and banking services
• Full assistance with applying for the work visa
• Work visa provided, paid work permit, residence permit and medical check in China - it is all paid for by the company
• 3000 -5000 RMB bonus for contract renewal according to performance and achievements
• Training before you start teaching and regular teaching and training development workshops
• A Cultural Support Assistant who supports you in your daily life and work to help you adjust to life in China
• Mandarin course: HSK 1 and basic Mandarin video course
• Assistance with travelling plans in China on days off, including booking flights, training tickets and booking hotel rooms
• Bachelor’s degree in any major
• Lively and cheerful personality with a professional work ethic
• Preferably have experience teaching preschool and kindergarten
• Must love children
• No criminal record
• Responsible and safety conscious
• Willing to learn
• Under the age of 55
How to apply
Please save your CV under your name, for example CV Jane Doe.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.