We are now recruiting for one part-time and one full-time position.
Ideally, we are looking for teachers who are dedicated to ELT as a profession, and looking to enhance their career in the future. We would like to hear from teachers willing to commit long-term.
• Daytime, evening and weekend sessions available - times and days to discuss
• Each position will require either evening or weekend work as well as weekday daytime
• Part-time: 10 - 25 hours per week, full-time 25 - 40 hours per week, the number of hours is negotiable
• Teaching well motivated adults, maximum 10 students per group, general English, conversation classes and exam preparation
Salary and benefits
• Stable, all-year-round work
• Professional development opportunities
• Starting hourly rates: £10 – £16
• We pay on time
• Immediate start
Preferably, you will be educated to at least bachelor’s level.
Reliability and punctuality are essential.
Experience a plus but not a must, friendly personality more important.