We are now recruiting for one part-time and one full-time position.
Ideally, we are looking for teachers who are dedicated to ELT as a profession, and looking to enhance their career in the future. We would like to hear from teachers willing to commit long-term.
• Daytime, evening and weekend sessions available - times and days to discuss
• Each position will require either evening or weekend work as well as weekday daytime
• Part-time: 10 - 25 hours per week, full-time 25 - 40 hours per week, the number of hours is negotiable
• Teaching well motivated adults, maximum 10 students per group, general English, conversation classes and exam preparation
Preferably, you will be educated to at least bachelor’s level.
Reliability and punctuality are essential.
Experience a plus but not a must, friendly personality more important.
Salary and benefits
• Stable, all-year-round work
• Professional development opportunities
• Starting hourly rates: £10 – £16
• We pay on time
• Immediate start