- Create engaging and effective lesson plans based on the curriculum plans provided;
- Actively participate in the production and sharing of learning resources with teaching colleagues working;
- Monitor studentsâ€™ progress and provide regular reports regarding their participation and progress;
- Create multi-faceted lessons that engage students and develop their team working, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
Salary and benefits
- EMG will provide a sponsor letter for a proper visa, however, the employee is responsible for the cost of the visa.
- The work permit application fee will be paid for by EMG.Â The employee must provide the required documents.
- Transport to and from teaching locations provided by the company;
- Free lunch is provided for all employees.
- Up to 23 paid leaves per year in which 11 days as public holidays and 12 annual leaves;
- Health and social insurance according to the Vietnamese applicable law;
- Curriculum and supporting materials provided
- Ongoing support and professional development from Academic Managers
- Other benefits will be shared during the interview
- Have Bachelor degrees or higher;
- Have an accredited TESOL, CELTA, or TEFL certificate;
- Have a clear background check;
- Possess qualities of diligence, flexibility, open-mindedness, cultural sensitivity and patience.
How to apply
- Updated CV
- Copy of degrees, certificates
- A copy of passport (photo page)
- A copy of the criminal check (can be sent later during the recruitment process)