Full time contract including a minimum of 21 teaching hours per week (subject to renewal) to start mid-September.
Full Spanish National Health Insurance.
Excellent rates of pay.
• Planning and delivering lessons to young learners, teens and adults
• Evaluating student progress and providing ongoing guidance for improvement
• Establish and maintain high standards of discipline in the classroom
• Spanish speaking is a plus
• A genuine interest in teaching and professional development
• University degree holder, recognized TEFL diploma/equivalent or proven teaching experience with Cambridge ESOL examinations syllabus