The candidate will receive training, and classes will be a mix of in-person and online.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Salary and benefits
- Assistance in finding a homestay.
- Access to a personal Costa Rican Bank account.
- Free language courses (if you work more than 18 hours).
- Discounts medical/dentist check-up.
- Free haircuts, manicures and pedicures.
- Receive/send packages with NLA department post office.
- The applicant must be a NATIVE SPEAKER.
- CELTA or TELF certification.
- Strong ZOOM skills.
- Strong work ethic and work flexibility is crucial.
- Experience as an English teacher, not obligatory but ideal.
- Work visa once you arrive in the country.
- Reliable internet of at least 25mbps.
- Must be vaccinated*