Canada Education and Training Corporation
CETC has achieved great success and expanding our operations, hence require more teachers to join our brilliant team in Turkey.
If you are an articulate and passionate teacher providing English lessons in TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language), TESL (Teaching English as a Second Language), CELTA (Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults), DELTA (Diploma in English Language Teaching to Adults) or TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) we have an excellent opportunity for you to join the CETC team in Turkey, İstanbul.
• Plan and deliver English lessons on a full-time basis Monday to Friday as an ESL Teacher for public middle schools
• The possibility of teaching adult professionals in Turkey who are aspiring to improve themselves for their careers
• Regularly evaluate student progress and provide guidance and encouragement for improvement
• Teaching hours: approximately 30 lessons per week
• Attend Staff Meeting or Training Workshops on an occasional Saturday
9 months’ contract
Salary and benefits
+ Free basic shared furnished accommodation in a convenient location 10 minutes away from the subway
+ 50% Medical insurance fees
+ Overtime paid at the end of the contract
+ Professional training and workshops
• Native or with a native-like accent
• Teaching experience in an ESL context would be an advantage