UP International Education
We are offering some teaching assistant positions to teach in different schools around Spain.
• Dates: November 2018 - May/June 2019
• Hours: around 20-23 hours/week
The assistant teacher will be given a timetable at the beginning of the course and induction enough about the role. Moreover the assistant teacher will receive all the support needed in their work at school and he/she will be assigned a personal tutor during the whole placement.
• University degree
• Teaching English as a foreign Language qualification is recommended
• Any type of previous experience of working with children is also valued
• Friendly personality and good communication skills
• Communicative and empathetic, to be flexible, adaptable, to be proactive, and a team worker
• Motivated and enthusiastic with a desire to learn and participate
Above all, to have a real vocation to work with young children.
Salary and benefits
The assistant teacher will receive all necessary support and help with the formalities and administrative requirements related to the role and also in finding accommodation, prior to arrival, immediately after arrival and during the whole participation in our programme.