We are currently looking to recruit an academic level English Teacher with neutral accent.
The ideal candidate is an ambitious, committed and caring professional. He/She will plan and develop exciting and inspiring lessons according to students' levels.
• Developing English lesson plans in line with the CEFR
• Preparing classroom and coursework materials, homework assignments, and handouts
• Maintaining discipline in the classroom
• Creating a vibrant teaching atmosphere
• Evaluating students' class work and assignments.
• Classroom management
• Recording and maintain accurate student attendance
Salary and benefits
• A great working environment
• On-going training, orientation and support
• Support in teaching young learners
• Opportunities for structured career development
• A professional teaching environment
• A very supportive and well resourced school
• Experience with Cambridge and other exam preparation is preferred
• Plenty of passion, energy and patience
• Planning and organizational skills
• Ability to work in stressful situations and under pressure
• A great sense of humor
How to apply
(MUST be EU passport holder or have EU work permit to apply)
We welcome applications from reliable applicants with a wide range of skills and interests.