You will be provided with all the teaching materials for your classes, designed by the VIPKID curriculum team. All you need to do is review them on your teacher portal before the class. The curriculum is based on the U.S. Common Core State Standards and uses a flipped-classroom approach to foster creativity and critical thinking skills.
Once you are hired on as a VIPKID teacher, you will receive on-going training and be invited to participate in local teacher community/events + online groups.
VIPKID was ranked the #1 remote job of 2018 by Forbes Magazine.
Salary and benefits
- Flexibility with no commute and no minimum hours
- Curriculum provided opportunity to earn additional rewards
- An amazing community of 60,000 teachers
- Ability to participate in local events and conferences
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Eligibility to work in the U.S. or Canada
- Computer and headset
- High-speed Internet connection