We believe English cannot be learned in Classroom but acquired in life, not only in English learning but also acquired through Arts. And our teachers will have the summer and winter camp with our students to explore the exotic culture all over the world. We teach 2.5 to 12 years old students by the material of National Geographic, for art you can create your lesson plan upon your talents.
Our experienced network of local and international staffs and teachers will welcome, support and guide you on this next exciting step in your career.
Salary and benefits
• Health Insurance
• Round-trip flight reimbursement
• Minimum 10 paid annual leave days plus 18 national holidays
• Airport pickup upon arrival, free hotel accommodation during your first two weeks
• Sponsored TEFL, Cambridge TKT and career advancement opportunities
• Job rotation program
• TEFL Certification (EF TEFL sponsorship is available)
• Commit to living abroad for at least one year
• To meet China legal visa regulations, you must be a citizen from the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Australia or New Zealand
• Must be able to obtain a clear background check
How to apply
Mobile & WeChat: +86 18618380154