EF English First
Develop your teaching career in Indonesia with EF English First, the world’s leading privately-owned education company. In recent years EF has experienced rapid growth in the Indonesian market, so opportunities abound for experienced ESL professionals to make a real and immediate contribution to our further success. Work at one of our state of the art kids and teens or adult schools, and you will get a comfortable salary and competitive benefits package along with ample opportunities for career growth.
Teaching in Indonesia with EF English First.
EF English First Indonesia delivers English language courses to over 20,000 students year-round in over 70 schools across this vast and fascinating nation. As an EF teacher, you’ll be provided with the educational resources to become the best you can be. Our modern classrooms offer state-of-the-art technology including touch screen TVs, interactive whiteboards and iPads, while our small class sizes allow you to really get to know your students. We also offer a world-class English as a Second language (ESL) teacher development program with certification courses exclusively for our teachers. Should you wish to advance your career with us, you will have the chance to move into teacher management within 2 years.
Salary and benefits
• Housing or housing allowance provided in all locations
• Sponsored legal KITAS work visa
• Health insurance coverage provided
• Generous annual leave allowance including minimum 10 days paid + All public holidays
• Airport pick-up upon arrival
• Approved round trip airfare reimbursed
• Free Bahasa Indonesia lessons
• Job rotation program
• Fortnightly teacher social events
• Quarterly teacher excursions
• Fully sponsored continuous professional development including 120-hour TEFL Certification course and Cambridge TKTs
• A TEFL Certification (EF TEFL sponsorship available)
• Passport holder from UK, USA, Canada, Ireland, Australia or New Zealand
• Ability to live abroad for at least one year
• One year of working experience (teaching or non-teaching related)