The English Workshop
We're looking for experienced, committed EFL teachers to teach kids, juniors and adults for up to 24 hours a week, Monday to Thursday.
We're a quality school, a recognised Cambridge preparation centre and Trinity examination centre. In return for your enthusiasm, dedication and professionalism we will help you to develop your teaching career. You will also have a lot of fun!
Salary and benefits
• Full-time contract with social security and paid holidays
• 17 days holiday at Christmas, one week at Easter and long weekends throughout the year
• Classes Mon - Thurs. Most Fridays off!
• Paid induction and training throughout the year
• Settling-in allowance and help finding accommodation
• Use of the school car
Other benefits to be discussed at interview.
• Native speaker or C2 certified level of English
• Recognised TEFL qualification (Cambridge or Trinity preferred)
• Established right to work in the EU
• Available from late September - May
• Ability and willingness to teach all ages and levels
• Energy, enthusiasm and creativity
• Desirable but not essential: YL experience, driving licence, basic Spanish
How to apply
We interview shortlisted candidates via Skype or WhatsApp video.