A fun, motivating and entirely English speaking environment.
Generous offer and package.
Opportunities for you to travel to other branches in different cities, raising your salary and gain exposure to different career paths within the company - management, training, curriculum development, sales, operations, recruiting, and business development.
Teaching overseas with M.A.D
• Teach children aged 3 to 12 in major tier 1 cities across China
• Small class size of 4-10 students
• Chinese teacher help in the class
• Receive competitive full-time salary and a great employment package
• Teach abroad for as long as you like: teaching contracts start at one year with the option to renew
Join a supportive community with M.A.D
• Experienced recruiter guiding you through the process
• Sponsored work visa
• Comprehensive on boarding to assist your acclimation
• Airport pick-up upon arrival
• Free hotel accommodation during your first two weeks on-going training in China
Salary and benefits
• Apartment provide or housing allowance
• Performance bonus RMB 10000 (around USD 1500)
• Flight reimbursement RMB 8000 (around USD 1200)
• Health insurance
• Complementary weekly Chinese lessons
• Monthly sponsored social and team outings
• Passport holder from US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa
• Yearn to live abroad for at least a year
• Great passion for teaching
• Expert communication skills
• Friendliness and approachability
• Helping children achieve their best
• Inspiring students not only academically but personally
• The kids’ energies and their inquisitiveness
How to apply
Interested qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. You will need to submit a Resume/CV and Skype ID for job interviews.