Salary and benefits
• Classes are available 24/7 with huge flexibility in dropping shifts and picking up extra shifts.
• You can work as little as 16 hours a month or up to 48 hours a week.
• All you need is a white background, Zoom and Adobe Reader to teach. No need for props or pretty backgrounds.
• You don't need to build up a student base as you'll be assigned shifts based on your availability.
• Students are randomly distributed, so you'll be teaching different students each class.
• No extra time is needed to prepare for classes as all teaching materials are provided (they're well made and easy to use).
• You're still paid if students don't show up to class.
• You get plenty of paid break time between classes.
• Training is completely paid for and frequent bonuses are offered to pick up extra shifts.
• There's ongoing optional training available if you want to expand your teaching strategies.
• You get very helpful feedback on your classes from lead teachers.
• There's 24/7 support available from the company (always a monitor on shift if you need help during class).
• You'll have access to a close community of teachers on Slack where they share teaching tips and stories.
• Native English speaker with a neutral accent (ideally living in Latin America or have plans of moving there soon).
• At least elementary level Spanish or Portuguese (CEFR A2).
• Graduated or currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program OR have a TEFL certificate.
• One year of experience teaching English.
• Teach a minimum of 16 hours a month.