HESS International Education Group
We are not a recruitment agency, and we do not charge any fees. Visit our website, http://www.hesseducation.com, for more details and to access our online application.
Salary and benefits
• TEFL Certification
• Guaranteed minimum 20hr/wk (average is 25/wk)
• Monthly stipend of $3000 NT for prep work
• Interest free start-up loan of $30,000 NT
• Flexible vacation days and extended annual leave
• Passport holder from USA, CAN, UK, IRE, AUS, SA or NZ
• Bachelor's Degree Or both an Associate’s degree co with a TEFL Certificate
• One year commitment
• Criminal record check
*Due government regulations, we are unable to accept your application if you do not meet all of these criteria.