Wall Street English is one of the worlds most successful private English language schools and currently operates in 28 countries with over 450 centers.
The first WSE in Russia opened in 2008, in the heart of Moscow, and the 2nd, 3rd and 4th schools followed rapidly covering different parts of the city - we are now up to 6 centers and are growing our community. The schools design is cheerful and innovative, creating a pleasant atmosphere and a relaxed environment which allows students and teachers to interact more freely. We have a unique blended method, and individual focus and we are building vibrant communities, not just schools.
WSE' students are typically twenty to forty-something's and are a blend of university students, office workers, and housewives. They are generally well-read and well-traveled, and strongly motivated, which makes teaching them pleasant and interesting. Our method spans all levels of learner and is aligned to C.E.F.R
We teach in small and very small groups (4 people in a class), based on a product that's fun and fresh.
All team members receive a full induction training (40 hours), plus are welcome to join the monthly development workshops provided.
Salary and benefits
• Monthly bonus scheme
• Medical insurance
• Flight and Visa reimbursed at end of contract
• 28 days of annual leave in addition to the national paid holidays
• All branches are on, or near the metro line, which makes getting to work, or just getting around, a breeze
• We look internally to grow and develop- allowing for professional growth
• Adult students only, predominantly well-educated, well-traveled and motivated turning classes into pleasant conversations
• Average classroom size is 4 - no more crowded classes
• Classes are meant to be fun so we hold classes such as: Halloween Parties, dancing, debates, competitions and games, as well as activities outside of the schools
• Teacher Training is provided to make sure you will be the best that you can be
• Guaranteed salary as per contracted hours, not dependent on student attendance