Kid Castle Recruit - International Recruitment
So if you're keen to travel, explore a new culture and save cash (because living expenses are a fraction of what they are here), hit us up.
Typically, a Full time Native Speaking Teacher (NST) at the Language School will work up to 30 hours per week over five days. This consists of about 23 hours of actual teaching hours and about 7 hours of preparation or administrative hours in the office.
The average Class Size is between 15 and 20 students between Kindergarten and High School ages. Teachers are supplied with books and lesson outlines, and therefore teachers do not need to bring their own materials. It is up to the English teacher on how to teach the lesson and to plan activities around the lesson plan.
• 120 hour TEFL/TESOL/TESL/CELTA Certificate
• Fulfil a Government-Approved Medical Exam upon arrival
• Criminal Background check
• Bachelor's Degree (or higher)
• Citizen of UK, New Zealand, South Africa, US, Ireland, Australia or Canada
Salary and benefits
• 5,000 RMB Flight Allowance
• 2,000 RMB Visa Allowance
• 5,000 RMB Contract Completion Bonus
• Comprehensive Medical Insurance
• Arrival assistance including Airport Pickup
• 1 month free accommodation on arrival
• Training and Professional Development
• Z Work Visa on within a month of arrival
• Some branches come with complementary gym membership