As a Language Assistant, you'll have all the fun of teaching and none of the pain! Classes are generally casual and based around games, activities, or conversation, and are meant to be fun for the teacher as well as the students. You will also never be responsible for grading assignments, holding office hours, or working around a curriculum.
In exchange, you will received free furnished accommodation in the city center as well as a monthly living stipend. We also provide full support for our Language Assistants, including airport pickup, assistance opening a bank account and a phone plan, training, and regular social events. Our Language Assistants are also welcomed into Polish culture through our series of cultural activities provided free of charge.
We welcome Language Assistants on a rolling basis, so you are welcome to apply and start working at anytime. However, the vast majority of our Language Assistant positions run from the middle of September until the end of June.
• Be a native speaker of English
• Have at least a TEFL OR some prior experience teaching
• Have a fun and outgoing personality
• Be good with kids and teens
The program is open to all nationalities, and we can provide support for the necessary visas required for non-EU nationals.
Unfortunately, due to work permit restrictions, if you do not hold EU nationality or otherwise have the right to work in Poland, you must hold a passport from an English-speaking country (USA, Australia, South Africa, etc).
Salary and benefits
• Furnished accommodation in the city center with all utilities and internet included. You'll have your own room and share the common area with 2-3 other Language Assistants
• Monthly stipend of 1000PLN per month to allow you to live comfortably in Poland
In addition to accommodation and monetary compensation, all Language Assistants receive the following support and benefits:
• Assistance with work permits and visas from our immigration specialist
• Arrival support (airport pickup, help setting up a bank account, SIM card, and more)
• Regular social events to get to know fellow Language Assistants
• Cultural activities and excursions
• 24/7 support from our Community Management team for any issues that arise inside the classroom our outside