Korvia is also one of the few agencies to be located in the nation's capital of Seoul allowing us uninterrupted communication as well as access to some of the best positions available.
Korvia works directly with the Korean government as well as education offices around the country and are an OFFICIAL PARTNER of the EPIK, GEPIK, and GOE programs.
Salary and benefits
• Medical insurance / national pension covered
• Severance pay
• Settlement allowance
• Renewal allowance
• Paid vacation + national holidays
• Fully-furnished single housing provided
• Income tax exemption (US, AU, NZ, UK, SA citizens only)
• Orientation before placement
Benefits are subject to changes depending on the program.
• 3-4 year Bachelor's Degree in any field
• No criminal record (misdemeanors or felonies)