Teachers with previous experience welcome but we also have positions suitable for new teachers.
Salary and benefits
• Up to ¥100,000 ($900) towards your flights *
• 5-day classroom training course in Japan
• Full visa application support
• Accommodation assistance
• 12-month contract
* Flights: ¥50,000 ($450) paid after your first month, and ¥50,000 ($450) after contract completion.
* Training: Prior to teaching you'll have a 5-day training course (which you get paid to attend). Through this course you'll spend 3 days practicing for teaching adult lessons, followed by two days of training focusing on children's lessons.
• BA degree
• Recognized TEFL certificate or CELTA (contact for details)