Anchors Kindergarten & International Nursery
This is an excellent opportunity for native English speaking graduates to teach English at a kindergarten in Hong Kong. Successful applicants will work alongside local teachers in our modern and well equipped schools situated in the New Territories. We employ a large group of western teachers and offer good conditions of service, including a 5 day week and 6 weeks of paid holiday per year. Other benefits include a staff training programme and subsidised housing.
Teachers work alongside local teaching staff to:
• Teach the English curriculum according to given lesson plans
• Support and assist class teachers in management of the class
• Supervise and care for children
• Liaise with parents
• Prepare reports, mark books, prepare art materials and undertake other admin duties as required
Salary and benefits
• Optional subsidised housing
• 5 day week - Mon-Fri (occasional Saturdays)
• Medical insurance
• Approximately 6 weeks of paid holiday per year
• Supportive Environment (including paid on-site training)
• Lesson plans and schemes of work are prepared for you
A recognised teaching qualification.
Previous experience of teaching within an international school is preferred.
Familiarity with various teaching resources including, where appropriate, digital tools to support and enhance teaching and learning.
Sensitivity to the cultural differences found in Hong Kong and a willingness to develop and maintain a cross cultural approach to work.
A willingness and commitment to contribute fully to the life of the students and school beyond the academic day.
How to apply
Mr Hywel Lloyd
Head Native English Teacher