Main Responsibilities -
• 25 teaching hours + 10 office hours per week
• Teach a variety of English classes to a range of abilities
• Ensure students learn and progress and receive the support and encouragement needed
• Take part in social activities
With over 5years experience in the ESL industry, Chinajobstreet is an honest, professional recruitment agent. We have helped thousands of teachers find meaningful jobs with excellent schools.
Salary and benefits
• Free apartment
• Sponsored legal Z work visa
• Full accident and health insurance provided
• Paid holidays, annual bonus
• TESOL/TEFL certificate or 2 year teaching experience (with certificate)
• Able to live abroad for at least one year
• Authentication of diploma and non criminal record (TESL or TESOL or CELTA may needed in some province)
To meet China's legal visa regulations, you must be a citizen from the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa.
How to apply
• Covering letter
• Recent photo & video
• Degree & TEFL certificates (scan)
• Passport photo page (scan)
• Availability to start work
The entire recruitment process is completely free of charge from start to finish. We are looking forward to hearing from you.