Salary and benefits
• Classes are available 24/7.
• Huge flexibility in dropping and picking up shifts.
• Work as little as 16 hours a month or up to 48 hours a week.
• Only a white backdrop, Zoom and Adobe Reader are required. (No need for props or pretty backgrounds.)
• No need to build up a student base as shifts are assigned based on teacher availability.
• All teaching materials are provided. (No prep work necessary.)
• Get paid even if students don't show up to class. (Also get paid for breaks between classes.)
• Paid training and frequent bonuses.
• Ongoing personal development through optional training.
• Very helpful feedback on your teaching from lead teachers.
• 24/7 support available if you need help during class.
• Connect with a close community of teachers on Slack.
• Many payment methods are available depending on the country you're in.
• Native English speaker with a neutral accent OR native-level English speaker who grew up in an English speaking country.
• At least elementary level Spanish or Portuguese (CEFR A2).
• A degree in any discipline OR a TEFL certificate. (College students are welcome too!)
• One year of experience teaching English.
• Teach a minimum of 16 hours a month.