One World Education
International students are from China with UK students attending the courses during the day.
Salary and benefits
• Full-time non-residential teachers (6 days per week) £425 per week inc free lunch
• Full-time residential activity leaders (6 days per week) from £300 per week inc accommodation and meals
• Part-time non-residential teachers (Monday-Friday 8:30-12:30) From £200 per week depending on experience
• TEFLI qualified (CELTA, Cert.TESOL or equivalent)
• Previous EFL teaching experience with under 18s desirable
• Experience of teaching students between the ages of 8 and 18 desirable
• Newly qualified teachers are welcome and will be supported appropriately
• Final year trainee teachers are welcome and will be supported appropriately
Activity leader requirements:
• Previous experience with under 18s in an activities setting desirable
• Coaching qualifications also desirable
• Energetic, fun and flexible attitude is a must
How to apply
We will require the contact details of two recent and relevant referees who we will contact.
Any gaps in your CV will be enquired about, and must be explained satisfactorily.
You will be required to undergo a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check (or equivalent if living outside the UK), and you will be asked to sign the Children’s Act 1989 declaration safeguarding the welfare of children, and state that you have no known reason why you cannot work with children.
Official identification including passport and certificates (either originals or certified copies) will be required.