No more than 22 teaching hours per week
No more than 40 total hours per week (including scheduled teaching hours)
20 to 50 students in one class
The Location: Our company is based in Changchun, Jilin. This is a great place to live because, Changchun is a green, rapidly expanding, friendly city in China’s northeast. Changchun’s different neighborhoods have a young and vibrant feel. Compare with the big cities, we have lower price of commodities and less air pollution. To get around, teachers can choose to use public transportation(bus 1-2RMB,subway 2-4RMB,QingGui 2-4RMB) or take a taxi, the rate of which starts at 6 RMB — less than $1! It’s very convenient.
Changchun features many charming parks, and teachers often organize trips to nearby Jilin City on the Songhua River or to the beautiful snow-capped Changbai Mountain. Come and enjoy the skiing or skating in winter!Teachers love the northeast’s hearty cuisine. Food here is all about fresh vegetables, fish, and different kinds of meat. Portions are large and prices are low.There is a great variety of restaurants, bars and night clubs that cater to all tastes. On Guilin Road, there are numerous Western restaurants, cafes, and bars as well as quirky boutiques.
And the school provides best services to favour our staffs, hope you are the luck one!
Salary and benefits
• Free and fully furnished accommodation (utilities such as electric, gas, water and internet charges not included, shared)
• Overtime paid
• Z-visa (work visa) assistance
• Flight subsidy (after one year contract expired)
• Accident insurance
We also offer
• Free Airport pick-up
• Free teaching training course
• Free Chinese teaching course
• 24/7 hours emergency help
• Free company entertainment (such as Christmas party etc.)
• TEFL/TESOL/CELTA (without Pedagogy degree) certificate
• No criminal records
• Mentally and physically healthy
Teaching experience preferred but not essential
How to apply
Skype ID: +86 13596435902
Your passport information page
A self-introduction video
Feel free to arrange an interview with me!