The Center for American Education & Culture
• Manage and educate students in a classroom setting
• Develop and implement engaging lesson plans
• Adhere to established teaching curriculum
• Maintain positive relationships with students and parents
• Document and share student grades and evaluations
• Maintain the health and safety of all students
Salary and benefits
Great support system from both U.S and China
• Strong classroom management skills
• Ability to build rapport with students
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong leadership qualities
• Bachelor's degree required
• Authorization to work in the United States (All ESL teachers under our company umbrella are U.S employees). However, we also do work with and place ESL instructors from all over the world! All are welcome to drop us a line!
Please note this job is for teaching abroad - relocation is required!
How to apply
You can send your resume and introduction video (if you have one!) directly to James at - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Since our firm is based out of Los Angeles, CA, all interviews must be from 8:30am to 5:00pm Pacific Standard Time.