The ideal candidate will be passionate for teaching English with an ability to reach out to students and create a relationship of mutual trust. They will know how to organize a class and make learning an easy and meaningful process.
The goal is to help cultivate the students’ interest in studying English and be their dedicated ally in the entire process of learning and development.
Education in Vietnam is a state-run system of public and private education run by the Ministry of Education and Training. It is divided into five levels: preschool, primary school, secondary school, high school, and higher education.
English teacher are responsibilities for teaching English at kindergarten (from 3 to 5 years old); Primary (from 6 to 11 years old); Secondary (from 12 to 15 years old). Class size is from 35 to 40 students/class.
• Make lesson plan
• Teach General English such as Tieng Anh, Family & Friend, Access, Spark etc.
• Take part in Event at school such as: Christmas, New Year, Halloween etc.
• Teaching hours are from 15 to 25 hours per week.
Salary and benefits
• Full-time: 1000 - 2000 usd/month
• Hourly: 420,000 - 480,000 vnd /hour
• Work permit reimbursement
• Syllabus, material, teaching aid will be provided
• Training teaching
• English teaching certificate (TESOL, TEFL, CELTA or equivalent)
• Bachelor degree or higher
How to apply
• Cover letter
• Curriculum vitae
• Copy of passport and visa (including the page with photo and the front cover of the passport)
• Copy of degrees and certificates
Address: 07 Tran QuocThao street, Ward 6, District 3, HCMC
Tel: (+84.28) 39302 374/ 39302 375