40hr/week, including approx. 25 teaching hours
Teach English classes, make teaching plans, prepare for classes and syllabus.
Help children to improve their interest in studying English; encourage students to talk in English.
Collect students’ feedback and give response in time. Assist with dealing with student’s complaints.
Cooperate with various kinds of teaching activities and marketing events.
Salary and benefits
• Speak English as first language
• Speak with native pronunciation, familiar to early childhood English education
• Be extroverted and proactive, enjoy getting along with kids, and with strong communication skills
• Be creative and have the ability to teach young kids English with appropriate body languages
• Be hardworking, have the sense to serve students and have teamwork spirit