Our dynamic and high performing language school is based in the heart of Milan and we are also a registered Cambridge exam preparation centre. We provide a range of language courses for young learners, teenagers and adults.
diverso english is recruiting innovative English language tutors who are committed to developing their students to their full potential in a supportive and caring environment.
We are also looking for nursery and primary teachers.
Core offering of language tuition (Cambridge ESOL and Trinity exam preparation, IELTS and TOEFL preparation, tailor made programmes, play and conversation sessions) is supported by extra curricular activities (yoga, mother & toddler groups, film & book club, fashion & design and arts & crafts)
We also have extensive experience of teaching in many Nursery, Primary and Secondary schools in Milan and are looking for teachers with experience in these sectors.
Salary and benefits
+ On going training and support
+ Opportunities for structured career development
+ Dynamic and professional teaching environment
+ Assistance with finding accommodation
+ Paid holidays
The teaching position is based on a minimum monthly.
• Applicants should be graduates
• Minimum 2 years teaching experience with children essential
• Hold one of the following certificates TEFL / TESOL / CELTA
• Previous experience with Cambridge exam preparation a necessity
Nursery and Primary position:
• Applicants must hold one of the following; PGCE / EYFS degree / level 3 CACHE ( NVQ or BTEC diploma)
All candidates should be:
• EU nationals or have legal status to work in the EU
• Native level English speaker
How to apply