WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING AND WHY
• Deliver quality teaching to our Adult and Young Learner customers
• Support good relationships with our customers by working closely with the Senior Teachers and Coordinators and Sales and Customer management team
• Maintaining and developing of teaching materials as required
• Assisting the Teaching Centre team with wider services, and events to promote and position our teaching offer
Salary and benefits
• 24 hour contracts – US$15,190 – 20,532 gross per year and GBP 7,740 – 8,700 gross per year
• 21 hour contracts – US$13,291 – 17,966 gross per year and GBP 6,772 – 7,612 gross per year
+ Enjoy 40 days paid leave per year plus approx.14 days public holidays
+ Training and Development opportunities including an extensive internal development programme, support and funding in obtaining internationally recognised qualifications
Those with the CELTA and two years’ experience, and those with the CELTA and one year’s experience. If applying with less than two years’ experience you will be given thorough continued professional development, and anyone lacking a YL extension to the CELTA will be expected to start the TYLEC in their first year of teaching.
Applicants should also be a highly proficient user of English with an undergraduate degree.
How to apply
Enquiries about the post can be sent to the East Asia Regional Teacher Recruitment team based in Singapore